OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
About the Role:
OneCare is seeking content managers with a passion for building effective and authoritative content that puts the reader first. As a content manager, you’ll develop a deep understanding for our audience and work directly with some of the most experienced SEO marketers in the industry to plan and execute fresh content strategies across our health portfolio.
A successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and collaborator with an eye for detail and a mind for strategy. Analysts work as architects for our content-based products -- identifying trends in topics our readers care about, understanding user-intent and building product specifications for what visitors will read and use across our portfolio. You’ll be working closely with every team, from design and development to our expert writers and medical reviewers to create the best possible experience for users. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team early on and to learn from the best.
This position reports to OneCare’s Director of Content and will be based out of our Seattle office (remote through 2020 and ~2021).
What You'll Do:
- Work with the marketing and editorial teams to identify site strategy and content plans.
- Manage internal calendars.
- Create product specifications for our production team.
- Ensure quality control at each stage gate of production.
- Copywriting and editing as needed.
- Work with design and development teams to deploy new content products.
- Measure and test content performance against KPIs such as user engagement and keyword performance.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in content management and creation.
- Portfolio of excellent written examples.
- Possess an aptitude for thoroughly understanding user intent and experience.
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you.
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- SEO experience, including familiarity with Google Analytics and Semrush.
- Publishing experience in HTML.
Who We Are:
- We’re a small but rapidly growing company with a driven but casual culture.
- We’re able to problem solve creatively while keeping our focus on the important aspects of the business.
- We’re flexible and can roll with changes as we pursue our goals.
- We’re open to new ideas while also verbalizing our own perspectives.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Medical, dental, and vision.
- Your choice of hardware.
- Unlimited PTO.
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.